La Moyenne Garde Index du Forum
Corps d'Armée sur Mount & Musket !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Urban@Cowboy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Moyenne Garde Index du Forum -> Moyenne Garde -> Grades & Promotions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wahfynl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Urban@Cowboy Répondre en citant

Urban Cowboy > urlin.us/2bgxj

See,,full,,summary,,Director:,,Dave,,Thomas,,Stars:,,John,,Travolta,,,Arye,,Gross,,,Kelly,,Preston,,0,,Next,,,,Michael,,(1996),,Comedy,,,,Drama,,,,Fantasy,,,,,,1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,6,,7,,8,,9,,10,,5.6/10,,X,,,,Two,,tabloid,,reporters,,checking,,out,,a,,report,,of,,the,,Archangel,,Michael,,living,,with,,an,,old,,woman,,find,,that,,it's,,trueDebra,,,Winger:,,,The,,,first,,,day,,,I,,,saw,,,Evans,,,on,,,the,,,set,,,,I,,,had,,,the,,,makeup,,,man,,,put,,,purple,,,dots,,,all,,,over,,,my,,,chest,,,,ripped,,,open,,,my,,,shirt,,,,and,,,said,,,,See,,,that?,,,Ten-foot-pole,,,marksIt,,,was,,,lunchtime,,,,and,,,I,,,was,,,sitting,,,on,,,the,,,steps,,,outside,,,Robert,,,Evanss,,,office,,,when,,,these,,,two,,,guys,,,walk,,,toward,,,me,,,,one,,,with,,,a,,,beard,,,,the,,,other,,,with,,,his,,,hair,,,sticking,,,upAfter,,,,the,,,,pilot,,,,was,,,,delivered,,,,,morewriting,,,,work,,,,was,,,,commissioned,,,,on,,,,the,,,,pilot,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,in,,,,the,,,,form,,,,ofadditional,,,,materialWe,,,quickly,,,became,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,Ottawa,,,community,,,and,,,the,,,Ottawa,,,community,,,quickly,,,became,,,fans,,,of,,,our,,,Belcher,,,Burger,,,and,,,sweet,,,potato,,,friesThe,,,kids,,,were,,,throwing,,,up,,,and,,,faintingOne,,night,,,Jessie,,,Sissy's,,friend,,,and,,Wes,,convince,,Sissy,,to,,ride,,the,,bullContents,,,,1,,,,Historical,,,,background,,,,and,,,,production,,,,2,,,,Plot,,,,3,,,,Cast,,,,4,,,,Critical,,,,reception,,,,and,,,,legacy,,,,5,,,,Soundtrack,,,,5.1,,,,Chart,,,,performance,,,,5.2,,,,Chart,,,,singles,,,,6,,,,TV,,,,series,,,,adaptation,,,,7,,,,See,,,,also,,,,8,,,,References,,,,9,,,,External,,,,links,,,,Their,,,victory,,,guaranteed,,,a,,,level,,,of,,,authenticity,,,but,,,brought,,,some,,,obstacles,,,as,,,well,,,,not,,,the,,,least,,,of,,,which,,,would,,,be,,,Cryers,,,insistence,,,that,,,filming,,,end,,,by,,,six,,,each,,,day,,,so,,,he,,,could,,,open,,,for,,,business,,,at,,,nightHe,,,,continued,,,,to,,,,grow,,,,the,,,,club,,,,,adding,,,,a,,,,rodeo,,,,arena,,,,with,,,,live,,,,bull,,,,riding,,,,on,,,,weekendsOne,,year,,later,,,the,,city,,would,,start,,learning,,what,,weird,,really,,wasBecky,,Mancuso-Winding:,,Boz,,[Scaggs],,and,,David,,Foster,,[a,,Canadian,,composer,,whose,,biggest,,hit,,at,,that,,time,,was,,After,,the,,Love,,Has,,Gone,,,by,,Earth,,,Wind,,&,,Fire],,were,,assigned,,to,,write,,a,,song,,because,,Boz,,was,,in,,Irvings,,camp,,,and,,he,,was,,perfect,,for,,Madolyns,,characterThat,,,,man,,,,became,,,,the,,,,basis,,,,for,,,,WesMake,,,sure,,,to,,,follow,,,IMDb,,,on,,,Twitter,,,and,,,send,,,your,,,questions,,,now,,,to,,,#IMDbAskJodieSo,,,,he,,,,started,,,,giving,,,,me,,,,scenes,,,,,and,,,,I,,,,thought,,,,,Really?,,,,This,,,,is,,,,so,,,,easy,,,,its,,,,stupidIt,,was,,Scott,,jumping,,ropeGilleys,,,became,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,visited,,,tourist,,,attractions,,,in,,,the,,,stateBecky,,,,Mancuso-Winding:,,,,Eventually,,,,Irving,,,,started,,,,throwing,,,,in,,,,other,,,,artistsIMDb,,,,More,,,,All,,,,Titles,,,,TV,,,,Episodes,,,,Names,,,,Companies,,,,Keywords,,,,Characters,,,,Quotes,,,,Bios,,,,Plots,,,,Movies,,,,,TV,,,,&,,,,Showtimes,,,,MOVIES,,,,In,,,,Theaters,,,,Showtimes,,,,&,,,,Tickets,,,,Latest,,,,Trailers,,,,Coming,,,,Soon,,,,Release,,,,Calendar,,,,Top,,,,Rated,,,,Movies,,,,Most,,,,Popular,,,,Movies,,,,CHARTS,,,,&,,,,TRENDS,,,,Box,,,,Office,,,,Oscar,,,,Winners,,,,Most,,,,Popular,,,,by,,,,Genre,,,,TV,,,,&,,,,VIDEO,,,,TV,,,,Picks,,,,On,,,,Tonight,,,,Top,,,,Rated,,,,TV,,,,Shows,,,,Most,,,,Popular,,,,TV,,,,Shows,,,,Watch,,,,Now,,,,on,,,,Amazon,,,,DVD,,,,&,,,,Blu-Ray,,,,SPECIAL,,,,FEATURES,,,,X-Ray,,,,for,,,,Movies,,,,&,,,,TV,,,,IMDb,,,,Picks,,,,Best,,,,of,,,,2015,,,,Scary,,,,Good,,,,Celebs,,,,,Events,,,,&,,,,Photos,,,,CELEBS,,,,Born,,,,Today,,,,Celebrity,,,,News,,,,Most,,,,Popular,,,,Celebs,,,,PHOTOS,,,,Latest,,,,Stills,,,,Latest,,,,Posters,,,,Photos,,,,We,,,,Love,,,,EVENTS,,,,Awards,,,,Central,,,,Sundance,,,,Cannes,,,,Comic-Con,,,,Emmy,,,,Awards,,,,Venice,,,,Film,,,,Festival,,,,Toronto,,,,Film,,,,Festival,,,,Festival,,,,Central,,,,Tribeca,,,,All,,,,Events,,,,News,,,,&,,,,Community,,,,LATEST,,,,HEADLINES,,,,The,,,,Man,,,,In,,,,The,,,,High,,,,Castle,,,,Showrunner,,,,Frank,,,,Spotnitz,,,,Exits,,,,Amazon,,,,Series,,,,8,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,Weekend,,,,Forecast:,,,,'Angry,,,,Birds',,,,Swoops,,,,Into,,,,Theaters,,,,Alongside,,,,'Neighbors,,,,2',,,,&,,,,'Nice,,,,Guys',,,,10,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,Morley,,,,Safer,,,,,Legendary,,,,60,,,,Minutes,,,,Reporter,,,,,Dies,,,,at,,,,84,,,,16,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,NEWS,,,,Top,,,,News,,,,Movie,,,,News,,,,TV,,,,News,,,,Celebrity,,,,News,,,,Indie,,,,News,,,,COMMUNITY,,,,Message,,,,Boards,,,,Contributor,,,,Zone,,,,Polls,,,,Watchlist,,,,YOUR,,,,WATCHLIST,,,,GET,,,,INFORMED,,,,Industry,,,,information,,,,at,,,,your,,,,fingertips,,,,GET,,,,CONNECTED,,,,Over,,,,200,000,,,,Hollywood,,,,insiders,,,,GET,,,,DISCOVERED,,,,Enhance,,,,your,,,,IMDb,,,,Page,,,,Go,,,,to,,,,IMDbPro,,,,,,,,,,,,Help,,,,Sign,,,,in,,,,There,,,,was,,,,an,,,,error,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,load,,,,your,,,,rating,,,,for,,,,this,,,,titleIm,,,sorry,,,he,,,felt,,,that,,,wayGator,,,,Conley:,,,,The,,,,Charlie,,,,1,,,,Horse,,,,hat,,,,flair,,,,didnt,,,,show,,,,up,,,,until,,,,after,,,,Urban,,,,CowboyCharles,,,,Ramirez,,,,Berg:,,,,When,,,,Wes,,,,drinks,,,,it,,,,,he,,,,says,,,,,La,,,,vida,,,,luna,,,,,the,,,,crazy,,,,lifeHahaha,,,,you,,,gets,,,what,,,you,,,getBefore,,,that,,,they,,,called,,,it,,,Pams,,,ThemeWyatt,,,wore,,,purple,,,suede,,,,and,,,her,,,friend,,,Diane,,,von,,,Furstenberg,,,,who,,,came,,,on,,,the,,,arm,,,of,,,Paramount,,,exec,,,Barry,,,Diller,,,,wore,,,tiger-striped,,,spandex,,,pants,,,,ocelot,,,boots,,,,and,,,a,,,sheriffs,,,badge,,,reading,,,Disco,,,SucksYou,,,,must,,,,be,,,,a,,,,registered,,,,user,,,,to,,,,use,,,,the,,,,IMDb,,,,rating,,,,pluginWhen,,,their,,,paths,,,finally,,,crossed,,,a,,,year,,,or,,,so,,,later,,,,she,,,was,,,still,,,living,,,at,,,home,,,,and,,,he,,,had,,,a,,,new,,,nickname,,,bestowed,,,by,,,co-workers,,,at,,,the,,,refinery:,,,DewA,,Latino,,Urban,,Cowboy?!,,Didnt,,have,,a,,chance,,,so,,miscastJohn,,,,Travolta:,,,,We,,,,did,,,,everything,,,,to,,,,make,,,,it,,,,authentic,,,,,and,,,,now,,,,you,,,,want,,,,something,,,,that,,,,doesnt,,,,make,,,,sense?,,,,Saturday,,,,Night,,,,Fever,,,,and,,,,Grease,,,,didnt,,,,have,,,,arbitrary,,,,songs,,,,that,,,,didnt,,,,correlate,,,,to,,,,the,,,,story,,,,or,,,,the,,,,localeGator,,,,Conley:,,,,It,,,,was,,,,exciting,,,,that,,,,people,,,,were,,,,interested,,,,in,,,,our,,,,lifestyleWe've,,,,Got,,,,Daily,,,,Specials,,,,Taco,,,,Tuesdays,,,,,Rodeo,,,,Round,,,,Up,,,,Thursdays,,,,and,,,,moreGator,,Conley:,,Somebody,,would,,be,,driving,,around,,,see,,a,,mattress,,,and,,then,,theyd,,call,,in,,,Theres,,one,,over,,hereMickey,,Gilley:,,A,,friend,,in,,Nashville,,told,,me,,that,,Hugh,,Hefner,,and,,Playboy,,Rec-ords,,wanted,,to,,get,,into,,country,,music,,,because,,Hefners,,girlfriend,,Barbi,,Benton,,was,,on,,the,,Hee,,Haw,,,so,,he,,wanted,,her,,to,,sing,,countryFor,,,,three,,,,weeks,,,,,John,,,,drove,,,,around,,,,L.AWhen,,,,she,,,,put,,,,the,,,,garbage,,,,out,,,,the,,,,next,,,,morning,,,,and,,,,saw,,,,that,,,,sticker,,,,,she,,,,came,,,,uncorkedJohnny,,,,Lee:,,,,After,,,,I,,,,married,,,,Charlene,,,,Tilton,,,,[who,,,,starred,,,,as,,,,Lucy,,,,Ewing,,,,on,,,,Dallas],,,,,we,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,buy,,,,a,,,,ranch,,,,,so,,,,I,,,,went,,,,to,,,,Sherwood,,,,to,,,,get,,,,some,,,,money f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Moyenne Garde Index du Forum -> Moyenne Garde -> Grades & Promotions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation